(Intro)
You sat on the porch
While we talked on the phone
So many miles
But it still felt like home
While we talked on the phone
So many miles
But it still felt like home
We shared our dreams
And we shared some pain
Oh I how wish
Do it over again
Fly high sweet girl
Yes the memories fade
But some will hang on
Like the good ones we made
(Music break)
Yes the memories fade
But some will hang on
Like the good ones we made
(Music break)
Oh how I miss
The sound of your voice
You had to leave
Seems you had no choice
But now you are gone
To a place far away
I bet you thought
Things be better that way
To a place far away
I bet you thought
Things be better that way
Fly high sweet girl
I miss you so much
Oh how I'd wish
Just to feel your touch
Fly high sweet girl
Yes the memories fade
But some still hang on
Like the good ones we made
I miss you so much
Oh how I'd wish
Just to feel your touch
Fly high sweet girl
Yes the memories fade
But some still hang on
Like the good ones we made
Like the good ones we made
(outro)
Revised 9/19/26

No comments:
Post a Comment