Monday, July 1, 2013

Time to revive this Blog

This isn't going to go down in history as a major event but it is an important milestone for me. I left this format for at least 4 years and tried writing in something called Today.com, which is now defunct and those stories are lost forever in print but the message is still up in the memory banks somewhere.

I haven't stopped writing in that time and chose to use Hubpages.com as a platform to record and share my thoughts. I don't plan to abandon Hubages but am going to work on a plan to use both and will write about the reasons why in a hub as the posts are referred to in Hubpages.

Hubpages for more educational and global stuff and bitsbyBozoplay for more personal insight on stuff is the loose template for now

Meanwhile you can visit me at http://bozoplay.hubpages.com/ if you feel so inclined.

It's nice to be back.

No comments: